Home   Map   Blog Roll   WineCompass   Wine 101   My Compass 

Twilight Harvest

Twilight Harvest Wine Details
Price: $22.00 per bottle

Description: Blending two late harvested grapes that you may never see duplicated. 76% Black Muscat and the spicy Gewurztraminer making up the other 24%, we have created a delightful dessert wine (6% RS). (Refer to the above notes for both grapes being used)


Back to 1350 Distilling information